Is it more like a helicopter? UFO? Or bamboo dragonfly?
All are right, not just only a lovely appearance, but also with the cool and flash light, more can attract children’s attention and interest.
Play happily with simple operation:
– on the bottom of the ball you will find a small black on/off switch
– turn the switch “ON”
– after about 2-3 seconds the propellers will begin to spin
– when the lights come on, hold the ball in a straight up position
– release the ball from your hand and let it fly up
– do not hold the bottom directly, otherwise it may give it a wrong signal to make it fly too high or it won’t be able to fly.
When the flyer starts to go down, put your hand, arm, leg, knee, (basically any solid surface!) underneath it for a short time (1-2 seconds) to make it go back up.
A little practice may be needed, but after a short while, you will begin to enjoy the fun of it!
Automatic obstacle sensor, to avoid collision and drop
Automatic power off protection, so that children play will be more secure
Sturdy shell and elastic wings, can provide more protection, will not be easily broken
NOTE: use rechargeable battery, charging half an hour can be used 8 to 15 minutes, avoid charging overtime. And please avoid outdoor use, the sun and wind may make it fly away.